A new challenge starts today at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!
I just hope this post goes up as it should, because our company Christmas party is this weekend and we will be staying overnight there! Woo-Hoo! Date night! (-:
So... this is a fun challenge!
Our sponsor is Di's Digi Downloads and our challenge theme is:
Tic Tac Toe!
Here's the board we used:
and here is my project!
I used something from EVERY box on the board!
Here: I'll break it down for you!
1. The Red and Green is pretty obvious.
The papers are Basic Grey, Nordic Christmas pack
for the red stripes and the snowman liners in the drawers.
2. Embossing: Swirls Cuttlebug folder
3. Green Lace for him to sit on
4.Distressing: I used TH Broken China Distress Ink
for the edges of the Snowman panels and roughed up
the edges of the band around his hat.
5. Christmas punch or Die Cut: the snowman is a Die Cut file from the
and the drawers are a FREE matchbox file from Birds Cards!
I cut out four of them, arranged them on a 5" x 5" base
and this became my base!
I forgot to take a picture with his hat off,
but he is actually a goodie container
with lots of space for Hershey Kisses! (MMM!!!)
The entire card was created using my EClips die cutting machine!
6. I guess the Poinsettia is pretty obvious too! (-:
I got it from the Dollar Store! (-:
7. I used buttons for the drawer pulls. I sewed them on to little ribbon loops
and used Glue Dots to attach them over the ric rac.
8. Bow/Ribbon: well, there's ribbon in the drawer pulls
and also used ribbon for his scarf.
9. Glitter: I used rum punch Glimmer Mist (glitter spray)
for his hat and also on the petals of the poinsettia!
If I can use ALL NINE items on the board,
I'm SURE you can create any project using
just the THREE you would need for a Tic Tac Toe!!
Come on over to the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
and show me whatcha got!! (-: