Pages

09 October 2012

Exciting Robyn's Fetish News!!

Good morning, all my crafty, blog-land friends!!

LOOK OVER THERE!!------------------>

Did you see the new badges I've posted on my blog??

Yep, I am so excited to share the news!!
I have joined the Robyn's Fetish Design Team!!

And just in time, too!!

This month, Robyn is releasing SEVENTEEN
new images in the Robyn's Fetish Shop
and we are having a BLOG HOP to celebrate!!

I hope you'll join us October 15-17!!

You'll get to see my new team and all their creations
featuring the BRAND NEW RF IMAGES!!!

And guess what!!??!!

They are going to be ON SALE!!!

You can grab them for 35% off!!

Mark your calendars!! Come back on October 15th and join me as we HOP HOP HOP!!!

The fun will all start at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and you won't want to miss it!!




2 comments:

susan said...

This sounds like FUN! I will be there for sure!

Cheryl First said...

Congrats on your new post, Stacie!
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Post a Comment