Pages

04 February 2012

What's New at The Stamping Boutique?

Funny you should ask...
I completely forgot to post about the New Challenge this week!!
And I made this cute card using 'Trenton', that I really meant to share with ya'll!

Image: Trenton, The Stamping Boutique

My DT Teammates really knocked this one out of the park!!

I kept it pretty simple this time, but still love how my card turned out!
I popped the balloon up on dimensional tape and I wanted it to look shiny, so I covered it with Glossy Accents, but it didn't look quite "right", so while the GA was still wet, I sprinkled on chunky red glitter... "there!" i said... better! LOL!!

And speaking of "What's New"... have you been to the Stamping Boutique Store lately?
Tracey has just released a BRAND NEW "Alice in Wonderland" set that is simply amazing!


I have printed them ALL and I'm just looking for the right papers...
are you like me, wondering "How in the world can one person have ALL that talent?"
Every time I visit the Stamping Boutique store, there is something new to love!

There are LOTS of Valentine's Challenges out there this week.
I sure to hope you'll stop over to the TSB Challenge Blog and join ours!!

Here are just a few:
Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog, Love Is in the Air
Sweet n Sassy, Valentine's Day
Bling It On, Love Is All Around
By The Cute and Girly, Love is in the Air











10 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a pretty card. I love it.

Ann Whitfield said...

Lovely card Stacey, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is great Stacie. I love the glittery balloon. TFS.

TRACEY MO said...

Love the card stacie xx

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

What a sweet and pretty card! Thank you for playing with us at BTC&G and good luck! X

Linda Anderson said...

What a fabulous card Stacie!!!! Love that image. Thanks for joining us at the Fresh Brewed Love Challenge.

Linda

Bettina L. said...

Oh he's supercute and I love the colour combo. Thanks for playing at By the Cute and Girly and good luck. Hope to see you back next month for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Carol L said...

Love the glittered heart on this fun card! Thanks for joining us at the SNSDC!

Julia said...

Stacie, Love the card, Tee Pee cards are one of my favorite, this hop will be so much fun.
Hugs,
Julia

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

lovely card Satcie! And I have to get some of that chunky glitter! Thank you for sharing and plating with us at Crafty Ann's Challenge :)

Post a Comment