Pages

13 January 2012

Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge


What do I love about Jellypark ?

What's NOT to love!

And now, as a member of the team,
I get to play with Claire's images!!

Here is my first project 
as a member of the Jellypark Team:

Image: Dress Shop, Jellypark

The Challenge this week is:
We were to create anything with a pocket on it!

My biggest challenge was deciding which image to use!!

Browsing thru the Jellypark Shop
there are so many cuties to choose from,
it was tough to pick only one!!

I made a criss-cross pocket card,
with the Dress Shop image!

This is not my typical color palette, but I received so many goodies for Christmas from my crafty friends, I had to go outside my usual comfort zone!
While it turned out pretty cute, I still think something is missing,
but I can't quite place my finger on it...
perhaps a little embossing on the tan panel (?)

The ribbon is attached to a notecard in the pocket.
I would show ya'll a photo of the notecard, but I'm a ding-dong
and wrote it out to someone before I realized I hadn't taken it's picture...

See, I've been away FAR too long and have lost my rhythm!
C'mon groove-thang... hurry back!! (-:



4 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Congrats Stacie! Cute card!

Jen

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats on your new DT spot.
Your card is so cute. TFS.

Heide said...

Stacie,
Such a cute card, love how the red dress pops out of the shoppe window, saying BUY ME! Super pocket card.
Heide

Unknown said...

Congrats! Such a nice card. That is sucha fun image.
Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Post a Comment