Pages

03 November 2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice


Oh my darling craft area! I have missed you so!!

I haven't had time to make one single thing in several days and thought I was going to have DT's (not Design TeamsDelirium Tremors) from withdrawal!!!

So, I finally managed to carve out some time and made this little cutie for the Digis With Attitude! Challenge

This week is a sketch, which I think I followed EXACTLY... no deviation for me... (-:

It may not look like much, but it's a "Big Deal" card for me because I FINALLY learned how to use a Nestabilities Shape and have the image "hanging over" without cutting off her legs!!! WOO-HOO! To me, this was a BIG accomplishment, considering all the amputees I have strewn around my craft area!! (-:

The image is actually a Freebie called "Posey Bratz" that Cindy-Lynn offers on her Inkie Fingers site. I was PLANNING to use one of the new Grumpy Gretchen's for this project, but, well, let's just say it didn't work out as planned and leave it at that (see comment above regarding amputees)!!

On another note, look at this AWESOME card Jennifer from JLJ Designs made for the "Wacky Wednesday" Challenge at the Latte Lounge!!

I LOVE IT!!!! And her helper, Peanut, gathered the twigs!!
The inside is just as fabulous as the front. Jen has been creating a series of gift card holders inside her cards and it really is a neat technique!! You can read all about it at here blog HERE

There aren't many entries yet for the "Wacky Wednesday" Challenge, and there's only one week to go!

C'mon over to The Latte Lounge and play with us!!

It's actually kinda fun using something other than the same old regular stuff and there are TWO Stamping Boutique images up for grabs... ANY two you like! (and considering all the GREAT stuff available at The Stamping Boutique, choosing only two can be a challenge all its own!!

Hope to see you there!!



Need Sure Cuts a Lot?CLICK HERE

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Sugar and spice is right! What a cute card!

Juanita said...

Great card, you colored her beautifully. Great job with the nesties and not chopping off her legs, that also took me a few tries :). Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! Challenge.

My Inkie Fingers said...

Hey you! I am glad you finally found some YOU time to play =)

Love the card the Brat is DELISH!

Thanks for playing along with DWAC's

Cheers!

paper fun said...

I love this image. She is colored and CUT perfectly. I am so glad she has legs!!!! Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!

Mari

My Inkie Fingers said...

I just noticed you entered for the GDT!! Nice!!
Don't forget you have to play on 3 out of 4 challenges in one month =)

Good Luck!

(((Hugs)))

Post a Comment