Pages

12 November 2010

PARTY tonite! Hop Tomorrow!

Tonight is the night!


The big Fresh Brewed Designs 
Grand Opening Party
at Papercraft Planet!

Click here to RSVP and join us
from 7-10 pm!


We'll be playing games, chatting, and introducing Heather's new store (which is awesome, by the way!)...


There are lots of prizes and goodies up for grabs, too!


This image, called "Hot Date" is one of my favorites!
Look at the lip print on his collar! 
Too cute, Heather!!!




And, after being up all night partying with the girls, we have to get up and at 'em bright and early!
Tomorrow is the Operation Write Home Blog Hop!!


It's going to be HUGE!!


Here is one of my cards I'll be sending!


The image is Audrey with Hearts from The Stamping Boutique!


Isn't she sweet?




Hope to see you all over at PCP tonite! Stop in and say HI!
And I'll be back tomorrow for the Hop!


G'nite!

1 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh wow oh my !!! your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love how you colored up this HOT couple and how you made them pop with all the gorgeous white. So elegant and beautiful. Thank you for all you did tonight at the party and for sharing in the fun. You blessed my heart!

ADORABLE card for tomorrows hop! I love Traceys images. This one is just tooooo sweet! I have got to have that background image!!!!

Thanks again! See you tomorrow!

Post a Comment